With airlines starting to fly again, there are new processes in place to keep passengers and airline stuff safe.
Air New Zealand has implemented the following:
- Additional flight screening at the airport
- Food and beverage services will not be available until at least 25 May on flights within New Zealand to minimise contact between customers and cabin crew.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned regularly, with extra steps to ensure all Air New Zealand aircraft, lounges and airports are cleaned throughout the day.
- Air New Zealand jet aircraft are fitted with hospital-grade air systems that “filter out viruses”.
- Hand sanitiser will be available across the airport, kiosks, service desks and all our aircraft for both customers and staff to use as they wish.
- Air New Zealand aircraft are equipped with biohazard kits.
- Staff have gloves, hand sanitiser, and face masks to keep everyone safe.
Feature detail can be found HERE
[youtube url=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AooOycB_RgQ” width=”600″ height=”400″ responsive=”yes” autoplay=”no” mute=”no”]