With airlines starting to fly again, there are new processes in place to keep passengers and airline stuff safe.
Etihad has implemented the following:
- Stay up to date with the latest travel advice and information at etihad.com.
- We’ve made some changes on board and at the airport to make sure that there’s more space between you and other guests.
- We’ve refreshed our cabins with new seat covers and carpets. Our aircraft are also equipped with HEPA air filters which capture 99% of airborne microbes.
- We deep clean and sanitise all of our aircraft on arrival at each destination.
- Our team will wear face masks and personal protective equipment at all times.
- We’ve introduced additional deep cleaning and sanitisation at every point of your journey. You must wear a face mask whilst you travel and wash your hands at regular intervals.
- Our Wellness Kits are now available on board for all guests, including a face mask, gloves and hand gel.
- Our flexible fares give you the option to change your flight for free when you book before 31 August 2020.
- We’ve refreshed our meal service. All of the food we prepare goes through vigorous testing, and we serve it in line with strict COVID-19 guidelines.
- When our Abu Dhabi lounges reopen, our facilities will have new safety measures that ensure social distancing.
- Our transfer buses, coaches and cars are deep-cleaned and sanitised after every trip.
- With less plastic and smart initiatives to reduce emissions, we’re doing everything we can to become a greener airline.
- Download your travel guide
[youtube url=”https://youtu.be/fLcYNpcWwMk” width=”600″ height=”400″ responsive=”yes” autoplay=”no” mute=”no”] [youtube url=”https://youtu.be/0f7Ne5RySlQ” width=”600″ height=”400″ responsive=”yes” autoplay=”no” mute=”no”] [youtube url=”https://youtu.be/B5RcLT5KiJs” width=”600″ height=”400″ responsive=”yes” autoplay=”no” mute=”no”]