With airlines starting to fly again, there are new processes in place to keep passengers and airline stuff safe.[spacer size=”20″]
Virgin Australia has implemented the following:
- A pre-departure COVID-19 health questionnaire will be rolling out as part of the check-in process, which all guests will be required to complete in full.
- Guests are encouraged to bring and use their own face masks and hand sanitiser for their journey. Face masks and sanitiser are available to guests onboard.
- To limit face-to-face interaction, Virgin encourages all guests to check-in online wherever possible, using the Virgin Australia app, or via the Virgin Australia website.
- At the airport, self-service kiosks at major ports being sanitised regularly, and guests are to observe social distancing rules.
- Inflight catering has been simplified to reduce unnecessary contact between guests and cabin crew. Complimentary tea, coffee, juice, water, and a snack will continue to be served to all guests, but at this time, additional food and drinks will are not available for purchase onboard.
- Virgin will try to keep an empty seat between guests travelling alone, however, this may not always be possible.
- All Virgin aircraft undergo a rigorous and thorough nightly cleaning procedure, which includes the disinfecting of seats, tray tables, armrests, window and shades, seatback entertainment screens, lavatories, galleys, doors and interior walls.
Click here for more information.[spacer size=”20″] [youtube url=”https://youtu.be/y2R8R_qTqck” width=”600″ height=”400″ responsive=”yes” autoplay=”no” mute=”no”]