- Reef Suites
- Highlights & Inclusions
- What To Bring
Spend a magical night in Australia’s first underwater accommodation and have a front row seat to the dazzling underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef. Be prepared for an intimate experience that will stay with you forever.
Moored offshore at Hardy Reef, 40 nautical miles from Airlie Beach, Reefworld is the setting for your spectacular overnight Reefsuite experience. Relaunching in 2019, the revamped pontoon hosts day trippers, on-deck Reefsleep guests and a lucky few who’ll head below deck for a private, all-inclusive Reefsuite experience.
Begin your journey with a cruise through the Whitsunday Islands to Hardy Reef onboard our high-speed vessel, arriving at the reef around 11am. After lunch, guests can snorkel, dive, swim or take a scenic helicopter flight to see famous Heart Reef (additional cost). Day visitors depart mid-afternoon and then overnight guests have Hardy Reef and Reefworld all to themselves.
Watch a stunning sunset with a drink in hand before enjoying a starlit long-table dinner on the pontoon’s upper deck. After dinner, Reefsuite guests can retreat to the privacy of their undersea accommodation. Sit back, relax and watch as the reef comes to life through the floor to ceiling windows.
Reefsuites give a whole new meaning to ‘a room with a view’ and you’ll awake to see the marine life going about another day on the world-heritage listed reef they call home. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast and an exclusive morning on the reef before heading home in the afternoon with memories that will stay with you forever.
- Arrive at your unique accommodation via a scenic cruise through the Whitsundays
- Two underwater rooms available (king double or twin single options)
- Each room features premium bedding, glass-walled en suite and floor-to-ceiling views of the spectacular underwater world of the Great Barrier Reef
- All meals including breakfast, morning and afternoon teas and dinner
- All beverages including beer and wine (cocktails and spirits at an additional cost)
- Spectacular dining experience under the stars
- Activities at the reef including a private guided snorkelling tour and semi-submarine tour
- Access to the underwater observatory
- Optional activities (own expense): scuba diving and heli-scenic flights
- Small overnight bag
- Change of clothes
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen
- Light jacket or sweater for cool or windy days
- Cash / credit card for optional activities
Speak to us today about our #DiscoverOurBackyard specials.